1. Open the iPad Settings app - it's the gray app with the sumbol of a gear.
2. Now on the left hand side, scroll all the way down until you see all of your apps listed.
Each app you have, has it's own settings like this:
3. In the list of apps, find our app Jigsaw Box and tap on it.
4. On the right hand side, tap where it says Options
5. Now, you'll see the screen shown above.
6. Turn on the setting called "Reset Serials on App Launch"
7. Now, close the Settings app
8. Open Jigsaw Box app, and it the app will re-download the data it needs to function correctly.