Thanks for purchasing some of our puzzles. Of course, if you are not completely satisified with your purchase, you can get a refund. When you purchase one of our puzzles, you are actually purchasing it from Apple, so you need to request the refund from Apple.
Here's how to do it:
1. On the web, browse to the Apple "Report a Problem" webpage:
2. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
3. On the next screen, you'll see a list of your recent purchases with your Apple-ID, and the question "What can we help you with?".
4. Select the option for "Request a Refund", and give a reason like "I did not mean to buy this". Then tap the blue Next button.
5. On the next screen, select the item(s) from the list that you would like a refund on.
Then click the blue Submit button.
Apple will process your request, and you should get the refund in the next day or two.
If you encounter any problems getting a refund from Apple, please contact us using the "Help & Support" menu in the app.