Well here are a few steps to help get you up and running again.
- When you are set up on WiFi, go to the app store and download the latest version of Jigsaw Box.
- Make sure you are using the same Apple ID that you used with Jigsaw Box on your old iPad.
- You can check this in Settings, iTunes & App Store, Apple ID:
- Launch Jigsaw Box and go to Settings, Help, Store and click on the Restore Purchases button
5. Restoring your purchases can take a few minutes so leave it for a little while and let it do it's thing.
6. When the restore is complete, your puzzles will appear in the Library.
Note: if you made any puzzles yourself, these will not be available to you on your new iPad. You will need to re-create those.
Sorry but we respect your privacy and the app does not have access to your personally created puzzles.