I suggest you ...

To be able to delete individual puzzles instead of the whole pack.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MaryMary commented  · 

I agree. I particularly dislike pictures of people l don't know! I would really like to be able to remove just some of the puzzles within the packs, please, to save space on my ipad. Would it be very difficult to add this facility?

• AldonaAldona commented  · 

It would be great to be able to delete individual puzzles from puzzle packs I have purchased. Currently I have over 200 puzzle packs in my library, there are many puzzles I like to replay and there are many I have absolutely no interest in replaying again. It would be awesome to be able to separate the ones I want to keep and the ones I would like to "discard". With having so many puzzle packs, there are some duplicate puzzles, but it's not too bad

• Anonymous commented  · 

Holding on a photo does not produce an X to delete an individual puzzle. So the comment made by Volksy doesn't work. It would be great to be able to delete individual puzzles. I've sacrificed whole puzzle packs with individual puzzles that I would have kept, to open up space on my iPad.

• VolksyVolksy commented  · 

Can already do this. Just hold on photo until "X" appears in left upper corner then tap the "X"

Feedback and Knowledge Base