I suggest you ...

Jigsaw Box on Android

Vote for this if you would like Jigsaw Box on your Android tablet.

676 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paul (Sparkle Apps)AdminPaul (Sparkle Apps) (Founder, Sparkle Apps) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jmjm commented  · 

I have this on my iPad and really enjoy playing it. Please offer it to me so I can play it on my tablet

• LindaLinda commented  · 

Please! Please! Please! Make an Android version. Played this game when I had an IPad but that device is no longer. Miss this game sooooo much! Willing to pay for Android version!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Each jigsaw puzzle app on android seems to come with endless annoying ads. Jigsaw Box is by far the best and I'd love to have it on all my devices!

• Anne CAnne C commented  · 

Love Jigsaw Box, have it on my iPad (which I don't always carry with me) and so want it on my Samsung android phone, so I can play it anytime, anywhere......please, please, please

• Anonymous commented  · 

What on the PCs love me windows 7 8 10? Can u kindly make it for yours apps to be play on Windows? Please.!!!!!!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would love the jigsaw box app on my Samsung android iPhone I have it on my iPad and love it.thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like it on android as at the moment have only a limited number of pieces on my iPad - would like more pieces to make if more challenging

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Bloody Ipad come on Samsung tablet I need on my Samsung

• Roland OliverRoland Oliver commented  · 

I would love this on android as it is in landscape format ?

• Nancy GaultonNancy Gaulton commented  · 

Please make available for android. Love this jigsaw puzzle app

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be brillient as at the moment I have to use my partner s apple ipad to use the jigsaws. This can cause a little upset when we both want to play.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd love this on Android as I could get bigger puzzles

• Anonymous commented  · 

A friend suggested this ap and how good it was but I have a Samsung android

• KevinKevin commented  · 

Many people will appreciate you bringing this app to android. There are no good puzzle apps on the play store. I love the app on the ipad, but it is also needed on android.

Feedback and Knowledge Base