"Simple Mode" for educators and people with special needs
Create a "simple mode" so that the app can be customized for use in education, or for people with special needs. Specific features could be hidden, so only a simplified custom set of options are available to the player. Things that could be controlled would include:
- control which puzzles sizes are shown to the player (hide 144, 252 pieces)
- show / hide the puzzle store
- show / hide the puzzle creator
- show / hide the My Puzzles section
- Control the background colors
- Control the music settings
Anything else we should add to this? Please let us know in the comments.
To be notified when this feature is completed, please vote for this, and enter your email address. We'll email you when it's completed.
Please can you tell me how to clear un completed puzzles
royston rogers commented
Why not on iPods
Mom and Buddy commented
My special needs son and I love these puzzles and and the peaceful modern music behind them . These are so much fun for him . He would really enjoy making his pictures into puzzles but I'm concerned about our privacy . Can we turn a "general Lee" picture into a puzzle.