I suggest you ...

I can't get the background picture showing when doing a puzzle. Also lost my puzzles when up date was done can they be retreaved

Can you show us how to solve problem with back ground picture not showing when you do your own pictures to puzzle is there a step missing that needs to be added when creating own puzzles. It's hard to remember what the puzzle looks like, well for us seniors LOL help!!!!
Also show us away to save our own created puzzles before we do up date in the future. Thanks for listening From Diane

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPaul (Sparkle Apps) (Founder, Sparkle Apps) responded  · 

Hi Diane,
    Sorry to hear you lost some puzzles during the upgrade process. Please contact support@sparkleapps.com and we can try and recover your puzzles for you. Most puzzles can be recovered OK, but you need to open a ticket with support.
    Background pictures do not show if the puzzle you are doing has been deleted from My Puzzles. Please check it’s still there. for any other issues, please use the “Contact Us” form in the app, or email support@sparkleapps.com

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...