I suggest you ...

Have 4-5 empty trays so we can sort pieces in uncluttered areas.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Valerie JohnsonValerie Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Sorting the pieces into just the one tray at the start of each puzzle is time consuming and boring.
        Yes 4-5 trays please to hold sorted pieces in. And the ability to have the pieces in the tray scroll left & right instead of having to "swipe/flick" through them.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would greatly help. I sometimes have to move the puzzle off the screen to work on a bunch of pieces. Then, I move the puzzle back on and click on the section I did. Hassle.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, at least 5 trays and the pieces automatically sort and line up instead of having to move each piece individually is a waste of solving time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes more trays please to hold sorted pieces in. And the ability to have the pieces in the tray scroll left & right instead of having to "swipe/flick" through them. Great app. Thanks.

• VolksyVolksy commented  · 

Same here Peggy. It is easy enough to organise different areas within the one tray.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Additional trays would be helpful

• PeggyPeggy commented  · 

That would a very good idea if we were playing on a 17" monitor instead of an iPad. You can start your own area within the tray. If I'm working on a more difficult puzzle, I sort the pieces by shape.

Feedback and Knowledge Base