I suggest you ...

Add a new option for the puzzle lock.

I like the new locking feature, but sometimes it gets a little annoying when I accidentally double tap a group of pieces. I was thing you could add a button in the settings menu to completely disable the lock if the player wants it off.
Plus, I did run into a problem moving the boarder of my puzzle after I said to lock it. Even though it is unlocked, it doesn't budge and then it will re-lock when I try to fix it too fast. It could be a little bug.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LindseyLindsey shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Paul (Sparkle Apps)AdminPaul (Sparkle Apps) (Founder, Sparkle Apps) responded  · 

The locking feature is now OFF by default for all users. If you find the locking feature useful you can turn it ON in the Settings menu. The puzzle pieces also move a lot smoother now. You must be using version 3.2.2 (released Friday 30 Aug ) to get these changes.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Bring back the locking function

• kevkev commented  · 

I don't see the locking feature in settings, updated 31 Aug. I liked this feature, bring it back

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please turn this feature OFF! I can't get the border to " unfreeze". Hate this feature :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEEEEASE MAKE A TURN OFF OPTION HATE IT!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hate the locking feature but respect that others like it. Agree with commenter regarding creating the option to turn it OFF

Feedback and Knowledge Base