I suggest you ...

I hate the new update, (locking feature is annoying) and it seems to be slower to respond.

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPaul (Sparkle Apps) (Founder, Sparkle Apps) responded  · 

Please install the latest update to the app which removes the lock feature, and also fixes the problem with piece movement being jerky. You need to be using the latest version 3.2.2 released on Friday 30 Aug 2013. The lock feature will be available as an option in the Settings menu for those who want to use it.

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Hating the latest update. The game was great before. Puzzle pieces are odd sized in the tray. Pieces don't join smoothly. Also really dislike the new icon!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I do your puzzles daily and love your app. But please remove new update. Annoying and doesn't work well. NS

• Anonymous commented  · 

how do we get rid of this update. Everything worked before and now pieces are very slow to fit in place and moving pieces around is not smooth like it was. Pieces disappear??? I find them almost off the screen. And you don't move through the tray. It stops when it wants not when I want. I want to go back.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love your app but tell me how to get rid of the new update.
        I do not like the locking feature, everything was great before.
        I am not well and spend a lot of time doing your puzzles.
        Thank you. A W.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please unlock this jigsaw I really hate this update

• Anonymous commented  · 

The locking feature is good in theory. BUT it doesn't lock correctly. The edge pieces when locked slide up out of sight, underneath the puzzle ID. Please fix it

• Anonymous commented  · 

,hate the locking feature! My puzzle is locked and will not UNLOCK! Please remove locking feature. No reason for puzzle to lock!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree! The locking of the pieces is ver annoying.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too hate the new update..
        After doing the border pieces, the puzzle locks even though I ask it not to..the locking feature is very annoying.
        My latest puzzle has locked after doing the edge pieces and its not centred, and the top of the puzzle is missing & I can't see it or retrieve it, BECAUSE THE SCREEN IS LOCKED!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too don't like the new update. It seems to be very jerky and the puzzle pieces don't move smoothly as they did before. I also hate the lock feature. It should be an option you can turn on and off.

But I have had countless hours of enjoyment from your app.

Please fix it!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please remove the locking feature. It is so annoying. I use a stylus and inadvertently double tap pieces when moving them around.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I. Am unable to move the picture since the updating

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please put in a feature to disable this locking feature. I love your app, but this is so annoying. Thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base