I suggest you ...

Hate new update. The pieces below are to large. Can't see whole piece.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPaul (Sparkle Apps) (Founder, Sparkle Apps) responded  · 

Please install the latest update to the app which removes the lock feature, and also fixes the problem with piece movement being jerky and pieces being too large for the Tray. You need to be using the latest version 3.2.2 released on Friday 30 Aug 2013. The lock feature will be available as an option in the Settings menu for those who want to use it.

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I too dislike the update it was as as it was

• Anonymous commented  · 

Even with lock to table option on, my pieces don't lock. Perhaps it's because I didn't get around to installing the prior update that added that? I would love it to lock, said that from the very first time I used the app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I dislike the locking feature. Even when unlocked I cannot move the connected pieces as I like to.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I also hate this latest version. Most especially the fact that the pieces in the tray are being cut off on the bottom. I also agree that the way the puzzle pieces snap together now is annoying. Hope you can fix these things soon! Really enjoy doing the puzzles.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pieces on the tray are set too low, some are cut off...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Overall I don't mind the update. However the jerkiness of the pieces fitting together is bothering me like crazy. Fix this, because it was my favorite game. Thnks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love the locking feature as I found it annoying to have the puzzle moving around. However, the pieces at the bottom in the tray are set too low and the bottom edges can't be seen. The need to be moved up higher.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Am so disappointed in update. Locking feature is so annoying, pieces move herky jerky and pieces at bottom too large. My favorite app.......but now I have my doubts!

• Jane commented  · 

I am also disappointed in the new update that has done away with the smooth movement of the pieces. Each time I touch one it jumps from under my finger. I prefer to not have the locking feature at all. This is the best app, so I know this will be fixed soon. Sparkle always seems to be on top of things, and this is just a little glitch.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Did anyone else lose all of their saved puzzles with the upgrade?? SO frustrated!! Same complaints as everyone else - locking is annoying, pieces are jerky when you move them, etc. I want the old version AND my puzzles back!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hate the locking feature!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hate the new update, can I get the old version back.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hate the new update. Hate the new locking feature. Used to be relaxing to work the puzzles. Now I spend more time unlocking pieces than doing the puzzles. Very frustrating.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I cant say that im too wrapped in the new update. It has a very jerky movement to it which kind of puts me off. Its not as smooth flowing as it was. Thats a real shame because this used to be my puzzle app of choice but now not so much.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The locking function and the double clicking is annoying
        me. Just saying.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't like the new update because it moves slower and I don't like that it locks with part of puzzle out of view

• Anonymous commented  · 

I also am disappointed with the new update. I don't like using the tray until I'm almost done, so now each time I connect a piece the grouping of pieces jump to the bottom (is this the locking feature?) and any pieces that were underneath are now on top, blocking my view from the section I'm working on. Very annoying!

Also, call me corny, but I much preferred the old music. Can we get it back please?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hate the new version also. Pieces are too big at the bottom. Don't like the locking feature also. Please bring the old version back!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hate the new version also. Pieces are too big for bottom.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Movement is very sluggish and pieces are slow to lock together. Wish there was a no music feature. Like previous version much better!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base