• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lois shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminPaul (Sparkle Apps) (Founder, Sparkle Apps) responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion. We have improved the speed of loading your puzzles in the next app update due out in 2 weeks time. We are planning to overhaul the Puzzle Library screens so you can create folders, and sort them by date or alphabetically etc. This will take a little while but is high up on our TODO list.

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Is this still in the works or has it been scratched?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Looks like this has been in the works for a long time. When will this be complete? Or have you scratched this upgrade?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have decided that I can't buy anymore puzzles until this is completed. My library is a mess. Can you at least respond so we know what the status is?

• Anonymous commented  · 

If this was tested a year ago, does that mean this will be completed soon? My library is so large I forget what puzzle pack I am working on. Please hurry and complete this.

• Julia commented  · 

A year ago I got to play with this feature on the Beta test version for about 3 weeks. I submitted feedback via proper channels. Then nothing. No response or timeline for making it go public.

Please make this happen soon. Your fans have been patiently waiting for for a long time and our amazing libraries are becoming unmanageable. Please respond to our questions.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When will this be completed

• Anonymous commented  · 

When will this be completed?

• Jerry Henderson (J Dawg) commented  · 

My library has also grown large. Just like some of the previous comments over the last two years, I would love to have the ability to organize my library. Are there actually any on-going actions to make this possible? What is the timeline for completion of this project?

• Faith commented  · 

How soon is this feature going to be available? This question was asked 2 years ago. I can't move & sort my puzzles. Did I miss something?

• Mo commented  · 

This is my all time fav waiting for update....any ETA ? Thanks

• orloffk commented  · 

It would make the app so much better. My library is getting big and I'd like to organize my puzzle packs. Even just being able to alphabetize them would be great.

• Julia commented  · 

Hello, I can't wait to reorganize my puzzles into folders that I create. I love your app and would love to have an ETA please?

• Mo commented  · 

Any update when this is likely to be completed?

• Mo commented  · 

Great ! I think this will make a great enhancement to the puzzles

• AdminMeagan (Admin, Sparkle Apps) commented  · 

Hello All,
        We're hoping to have a new version of Jigsaw Box out in the next month and one of the new features will include an option where you will be able to create folders within your library and sort your puzzles. Hang tight, your request is coming soon! :)

• Julia commented  · 

Are we able to reorganize and relabel our puzzles yet?

• Charlie commented  · 

Is there a way now to store completed puzzles on my iPad so the startup Library screen can be cleaned of completed puzzles/folders?

• Julia commented  · 

I am trying not to be impatient and it's hard! Please let us know when we can rearrange and retitle our folders

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base