I suggest you ...

Idea: Bigger Puzzles

Do you want to see bigger 500 piece, 1000 piece or 5000 piece puzzles? If so vote for this idea!

826 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminPaul (Sparkle Apps) (Founder, Sparkle Apps) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Len commented  · 

I think 500 could be stretching thing on IPad, 400 may be fine, could a trial be done. Change the sizes on one of the free ones then see feedback

• Judy Grimes commented  · 

My feeling is that the largest puzzle that is practical on the iPad is 500 pieces. But the pieces should get smaller rather than distorting the picture.

• Alan commented  · 

My ipad not big enough. But maybe windows 8 machines i.e Dell with much bigger screens may handle 500 pieces or more. I think Sparkles makes puzzles for those machines, too. Zoom feature may overcome ipad small screen size, but it will need a digital toothpick to move pieces around.

I appreciate reply from someone with windows 8. Do bigger screens solve the problem? I believe.

• Anonymous commented  · 

iPads are NOT big enough for 500 piece puzzles.

• Peggy commented  · 

I'm with Peggy from page 1. Only if they build bigger iPads and make toothpick size styli.

• Mary Lou commented  · 

My suggestion would be to give 2 more options; e.g. 375 and 500 pieces.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Great idea. Would make a good app even better.

• Anonymous commented  · 

500 pieces would be enough. And the option to rotate pieces would make it a bigger challenge.

• Myra Davies commented  · 

Couldn't they be bigger & we just scroll around the screen to the area you are working on?

• Georgina commented  · 

Great app but would like bigger puzzles please

• Anonymous commented  · 

Best app for puzzles, play daily while relaxing after a long day. Excellent support, if a problem is discovered, it gets fixed by the next day.

• Mike commented  · 

Pieces would not be too small if you used swipe to scroll up, down, right and left and you could add a + / - in your menu bar to zoom in and out.

• John commented  · 

500 would be large enough as piece size would be way too small any larger.

• Anonymous commented  · 

only if it still fits to the screen

• Jane commented  · 

Originally I was excited about getting to much larger puzzle sizes. The 252 is "better" IMO than the next size down. But I would suggest NOT going so big that one cannot work on the whole puzzles on one screen. I really prefer to have full picture to work on vs. spread across screens.

• Hilary commented  · 

500 is probably the maximum.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Wouldn't the pieces be too small?

Feedback and Knowledge Base